- Registered on: 2011-10-10
- Last connection: 2017-09-14
- 13:54 Core Bug #82498 (New): getPagesTSconfigPreInclude signal must not alter pre cached PageTS
- https://review.typo3.org/#/c/30921/ introduced the getPagesTSconfigPreInclude signal, which made altering the PageTS ...
- 12:29 Core Task #82497 (Under Review): Streamline \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Utility\BackendUtility::getPagesTSconfig
- \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Utility\BackendUtility::getPagesTSconfig basically accumulates the PageTS of a page and returns it...
- 11:59 Core Bug #82496 (Under Review): Remove duplicate caching of PageTS in Extbase's Typo3DbBackend
- \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\Storage\Typo3DbBackend fetches the PageTS via BackendUtility::getPagesTSconfig...
- 19:32 Core Bug #82390 (Under Review): Migration of Extbase command controllers breaks scheduler functionality
- As extbase command controllers brought the ability to be executed as scheduler tasks, migrating them to simple symfon...
- 13:48 Core Task #82315 (Resolved): Make "lang:language:update" a symfony console command
- It's an extbase command controller, which is no longer necessary.
- 11:06 Core Bug #81796 (New): LocalCropScaleMaskHelper does not respect quality setting
- With ...
- 14:37 Core Bug #76410: Link wizard does not fill hidden field of Flexform input field
- Any news here? I can confirm this is still an issue with TYPO3 7.6.16. Probably simply some js callback missing that ...
- 18:44 Core Bug #79370: PagePositionMap::onClickEvent needs to be more dynamic to act as a proper hook
- I have just seen, that this has already been fixed in TYPO3 8. If no backport is planned, please just close this ticket.
- 14:04 Core Bug #79370 (New): PagePositionMap::onClickEvent needs to be more dynamic to act as a proper hook
Also available in: Atom