- Registered on: 2011-11-03
- Last connection: 2016-10-06
- Golb - Blog The Page Way (Leader, 2015-02-03)
Reported issues: 3
- 16:16 Core Bug #52474: Redirect generates wrong URLs if config.absRefPrefix is set to /
- As far as I can see, this issue doesn't exist in the current master anymore.
- 22:30 Core Bug #55485 (Resolved): FAL: Invalid title and broken layout
- Applied in changeset commit:3950f8fcd8ce44bbb7d0b019b4e4337be92fd3fc.
- 22:14 Core Revision 3950f8fc: [BUGFIX] FAL: Invalid title and broken layout
- This fix resolves the issue of the wrong title for FAL irre relations.
Now the title of the sys_file metadata will be...
- 00:30 Core Bug #55536 (Resolved): Layout of page tree filter function broken
- Applied in changeset commit:09006be9b34d904ec617694fa3027336f518648a.
- 00:13 Core Revision 09006be9: [BUGFIX] Layout of page tree filter function broken
- Small CSS fix to overwrite general margin
of paragraph tags in page tree indicator bar.
- 20:19 Core Bug #55536 (Resolved): Layout of page tree filter function broken
- Due to the font style changes (#52497), the layout of the filter function in the page tree is broken (see screenshot)...
- 16:30 Core Task #55453 (Resolved): Install Tool > All Configuration "Expand All" functionality
- Applied in changeset commit:14652300aca8f107b78bbb92ff764110dafeb6d8.
- 15:52 Core Revision 14652300: [TASK] Install Tool > All Configuration "Expand All" functionality
- Adds toggle all functionality.
- 17:02 powermail Bug #43645: Call to a member function getUid() on a non-object
- After some research (thanks to Philipp Thiele) we've found a solution which should work for now (sys_language_mode = ...
- 16:22 Core Bug #43241: rsa/saltedpasswords not installed by default
- Same here. saltedpasswords and rsaauth were not installed by default, but everything worked well after installation. ...
Also available in: Atom