- Registered on: 2011-11-09
- Last connection: 2017-05-31
- Back-link content element (Leader, 2011-11-09)
- 14:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #71626: Safari: Icons in pagetree are cropped with 1px on bottom
- I can confirm this bug on Safari 9.1.3 on a MacBook Pro 15" 2010 (no retina, no external displays)! Other editors aff...
- 13:46 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Wiki edit: Tx_solrsearch (#95)
- 09:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #66844: CSS inline style for image border gets corrupted after saving
- Is there a chance this we can change the priority to must-have? This is an obvious bug that didn't exist in previous ...
- 10:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #66844: CSS inline style for image border gets corrupted after saving
- Same problem here with Typo3 6.2.14 and an image inside a table in a text content element.
- 14:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #67893: Content-type header not set for some file downloads
- Thanks for waking me up. Of course you are right!
Please someone close/delete this "bug".
- 17:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #67893 (Closed): Content-type header not set for some file downloads
- There is an MS Project file (.mpp) in my 6.2.14 FAL storage. When a user downloads this file (linked to via file link...
- 15:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #58724: Implement proper backend file search
- +1 for the search capabilities in the backend, at least a search for file name in the filelist module.
- 12:32 tt_news Bug #44274: New tt_news record: Only one category selectable
- Same problem here, but patch doesn't fix the problem, neither the PageTS.
Tried on tt_news 3.5.2 and 3.6 on Typo3 6....
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #67084 (Closed): Recursive delete doesn't delete individual file entries in database
- In the file list module, when deleting complete folders / subfolders, the individual files and folders are deleted fr...
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #66456: Install Tool fails on upgrading 4.5 LTE site to 6.2 fails on 6.2.12
- I stopped Apache, checked for php processes (there were none) and restarted Apache. Same problem.
Also available in: Atom