- Registered on: 2011-12-27
- Last connection: 2019-12-16
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2017-07-14)
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #39261 (Resolved): parseFunc does not handle nested tags correct
- Applied in changeset commit:43d0fa1e78765ab1272f2f06d4a86a0c667ac538.
- 08:51 TYPO3 Core Revision 43d0fa1e: [BUGFIX] Fix parseFunc handling of nested tags
- Resolves: #39261
- 15:56 TYPO3 Core Task #90104: Introduce prepared statement for BackendUtility::getPageForRootline
- 13:11 TYPO3 Core Task #90104: Introduce prepared statement for BackendUtility::getPageForRootline
- This introduces a big (at least for me) regression, as the 'additionalFields' are not taken into account here!
- 08:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #90215: Getters of class LazyLoadingProxy can't be called by Fluid
- I can confirm this in composer mode too … 9.5.13, typo3fluid/fluid 2.6.8
If I use a view helper like ...
- 07:49 TYPO3 Core Feature #33345: Query orderings can't use custom expressions
- Here is another (easy) Solution:
- 09:01 Minifier for TYPO3 Bug #81065: Wrong paths after CSS compression
- Here is the patch file (for composer-patches)
- 20:28 Minifier for TYPO3 Bug #81065: Wrong paths after CSS compression
- This patch fixes it for me...
- 22:07 TYPO3 Core Feature #86620: Update "slug" for all pages for TYPO3 9
- 08:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #84682: TYPO3 8 Relationship Localization Bug
- Still an issue with TYPO3 9, nobody can explain how it should work?
Also available in: Atom