- Registered on: 2012-03-12
- Last connection: 2019-02-15
- 13:09 Calendar Base Bug #87564 (Resolved): error by creating a calendar event in cal 2.0.0 TYPO3 8.7.24
- Merged with https://gitlab.com/janhelke/cal/merge_requests/13 to master
- 10:39 Calendar Base Bug #87563 (Resolved): cal 2.0.0 not compatible with TYPO3 8.7.24 (= 8 LTS)
- 10:38 Calendar Base Bug #87563 (In Progress): cal 2.0.0 not compatible with TYPO3 8.7.24 (= 8 LTS)
- Merged to master with https://gitlab.com/janhelke/cal/merge_requests/12
- 13:11 Calendar Base Bug #85492 (Resolved): cal not PHP 7.2 ready
- 21:53 Calendar Base Task #87554 (Accepted): Get rid of all occurrences of $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']
- The following is a list of all occurrences of $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB'] in the cal extension. In order to get rid of the e...
- 21:35 Calendar Base Task #87553 (Accepted): Deal with TYPO3 deprecations before transitioning from 9 to 10
- The following is a list of all deprecations reported by the Install-Tool of the TYPO3 core. Not everything is a stron...
- 19:00 Calendar Base Bug #86401 (Under Review): Incompatible function declaration
- 19:00 Calendar Base Bug #86401 (Resolved): Incompatible function declaration
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #85099: Attempt to delete without permission - error message shows up, but action works
- We should first clarify the intended behaviour before doing anything. The issue here and the commit message indicates...
- 11:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #87038: Unique evaluation does not work with l10n_mode=exclude after editing original record ...
- I hacked a little extension to test the behaviour as an editor.
Create new language (if needed)
Also available in: Atom