- Registered on: 2012-03-12
- Last connection: 2018-12-07
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2015-01-29)
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #85099: Attempt to delete without permission - error message shows up, but action works
- We should first clarify the intended behaviour before doing anything. The issue here and the commit message indicates...
- 11:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #87038: Unique evaluation does not work with l10n_mode=exclude after editing original record ...
- I hacked a little extension to test the behaviour as an editor.
Create new language (if needed)
- 19:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #86420: Scheduler executes deleted tasks
- Both issues should be fixed with this patch.
- 18:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #86420: Scheduler executes deleted tasks
- Other case:
- Pick a random scheduler task. Or create a new Scheduler test task (scheduler) with a very low freque...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #86420: Scheduler executes deleted tasks
- How to test:
- Pick a random scheduler task. Or create a new Scheduler test task (scheduler) with a very low frequ...
- 16:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #86420 (Accepted): Scheduler executes deleted tasks
- 14:30 TYPO3 Core Task #82402 (Closed): Create viewHelper to load images asynchronous
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85885 (Resolved): Correct setting path for trustedHostPattern
- Applied in changeset commit:10df745ae22e3dd63f208431be325a4d74598156.
- 11:33 TYPO3 Core Revision 10df745a: [TASK] Fix click path to configure trustedHostsPattern
- Replace the click path from the old install tool with the one of
the new admin tools.
- 10:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #85885 (Closed): Correct setting path for trustedHostPattern
- In the flash message complaining about an insecure setting of trustedHostsPattern the click path to the configuration...
Also available in: Atom