- Registered on: 2012-04-11
- Last connection: 2017-07-14
- 08:30 File List Bug #80787 (Resolved): PHP Compatibility in Composer
- Applied in changeset commit:2935a9c63ea63e90e7153fed842b7bdef9ea6da2.
- 08:16 File List Revision 2935a9c6: [TASK] Raise PHP compatibility to 7.1.99
- Change-Id: I9272e6ae6dc92b48ef6b7e8c8d81ac5b1f9b4586
- 15:26 File List Bug #80787 (Closed): PHP Compatibility in Composer
- Please update the require of PHP in composer.json to be compatible with PHP 7.1.x
"php": ">= 5.5.0, <= 7.1.99",
- 17:17 t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions Bug #78708 (Needs Feedback): Copy a T3ddy-Container add unwanted "New Items"
- Copy a entire accordion or tabs which is filled with some content elements will add some unwanted new tab-items "New ...
- 13:32 Core Bug #71624: Multiple RTEs behave incorrect, especially textstyle
- It work in my case with the newest rtehtmlarea from TYPO3 Github 7.6 branch. Can not say if it was fixed by https://r...
- 13:26 Core Bug #70154: Extbase 'sorting' l10nmode
- Same problem here. We have translated sys_categories. The default sorting is not present, although there are sorting ...
- 07:52 tt_address Bug #71572: Additional templates won't be found in backend
- Patch works for me. tt_address 3.0.0 and TYPO3 7.6.4
- 07:49 Core Bug #71044: CE Special/Menu Order by ID
- The problem can be solved in the Viewhelper (\TYPO3\CMS\FluidStyledContent\ViewHelpers\Menu\ListViewHelper).
- 08:33 Grid Elements Bug #73179: Icon for CType "gridelements_pi1" is broken
- Thanks a lot for the fast fix. Works like a charm.
- 16:23 Grid Elements Bug #73179 (Resolved): Icon for CType "gridelements_pi1" is broken
- If you create or edit a gridelement in TYPO3 Backend -> Pages. The icon for gridelements in the CType dropdown is bro...
Also available in: Atom