- Registered on: 2012-05-17
- Last connection: 2019-03-27
- Hi Anja,
thanks for your quick reply.
I observed the issue on two independent instances. Both were built via com...
- The JS files of the system extension install are located in ...
- 13:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #82621: The APCu backend cannot be used because apcu is disabled on CLI.
- IMHO this issue is not solved and it is a TYPO3 issue:
* if APCu is available it is recommend as Extbase-Object-Ca...
- 13:18 TYPO3 Core Task #78140: Disable APCu on CLI, if it was added to LocalConfiguration.php automatically while i...
- IMHO this solution should be available as bugfix for TYPO3 8 too.
- 15:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #79175: AjaxWidgetContextHolder pollutes session data
- Bernhard Bücherl wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is an appropriate fix for all use-cases but it does work for us
- 22:41 Extension Coordination Team Task #81643 (Closed): usage of extension key geolocation_service
I would like to use the extension key geolocation_service.
When trying to register it, I got the message "An e...
- 16:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #81502: TCA: Icons below select fields are always shown
- This error only occurs if the obsolete option _showIconTable_ is set. This option is automatically migrated and a set...
- 15:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #81502 (Closed): TCA: Icons below select fields are always shown
- h3. Expected Behaviour
I expect that no icon is shown below a select field of render type _selectSingle_ **by defa...
- 16:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #80380: Missing Distinct / GroupBy option in Query
- @Morton Jonuschat
I'd consider this a bug since I did not observe this behaviour in TYPO3 prior to 8.4.
- 22:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #79175 (New): AjaxWidgetContextHolder pollutes session data
Ajax widgets do pollute the session data by storing their configuration on each page reload under a *new...
Also available in: Atom