- Registered on: 2010-04-08
- Last connection: 2017-07-19
- 17:11 Core Bug #81922 (New): Upgrade Wizards: Field 'language_isocode' do not exists
Throws exception that 'language_isocode' field do not exists. Which is cor...
- 08:42 Core Feature #81389: Injected ReflectionService without call to initialize/shutdown
- I think I try to make an extension which XClasses the ReflectionService, so changes could be tested beforehand.
- 14:11 Core Feature #81389 (New): Injected ReflectionService without call to initialize/shutdown
- There are different classes which get the ReflectionService via inject but do not call initialize and shutdown, which...
- 23:00 Core Bug #57464: Upgrading 6.2: PHP Fatal error: [...]/typo3update/typo3conf/LocalConfiguration.php is...
- @Benni But it should result in a nice output and not in a backtrace.
- 12:04 Core Feature #77886: Apply image cropping to click-enlarge NOT
- Ok, then I misunderstand your last comment.
- 12:02 Core Bug #80804: Apache precesses overload because of typo3temp/locks/flock_
Ok, ext4 shouldn't be a problem.
For Monitoring flock, you may get answer here: https://unix.stackexchange...
- 11:40 Core Feature #78426: Page settings > Use as Container in wrong tab?
But this functionality is more ore less independent of the move to "Appearance" tab? And maybe rename it fr...
- 12:16 Core Feature #78426: Page settings > Use as Container in wrong tab?
- Example with 2 icon designs taken from the KDE Breeze Icon Theme https://github.com/KDE/breeze-icons
- 15:28 Core Bug #80888: GeneralUtility::removeXSS() doesn't respect base64 encoded links
- The removeXSS() function works by blacklisting cases that are known as XSS issue, but it can't know what is all aroun...
- 14:56 Core Bug #80688 (Closed): Frontend not working in 8.7.0
Also available in: Atom