- Registered on: 2012-08-23
- Last connection: 2019-03-26
- 14:05 Front End User Registration Bug #88009 (New): Usergroups getting lost on edit
- sr_feuser_register 5.1.2
Since 5.1.1 Usergroups get lost when editing the User in frontend under certain condition...
- 22:42 Front End User Registration Bug #76739: TCA Field Gender
- I just had the exact same problem when updating to version 4, and I have found a solution, but am not sure if that is...
- 14:05 Language Selection Bug #76679 (Resolved): Wrong flag for chinese Language
- The Flag icon used for the language codes "zh" and "zh_CN" is the regional Flag for Hong Kong, but it should be the F...
- 00:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #76439 (Closed): Table wizard does not work in Internet Explorer
- the table wizzard in the backend does not work as intended in Internet Explorer.
Klicking any of the row-buttons in ...
- 00:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #69317 (Closed): Indexed Search: errors in experimental mode when searching for empty string
- When searching for an empty string in experimental mode several warnings like
"Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warnin...
- 21:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #67843: Wrong queries in indexSearchRepository
- Just reproduced it with a fresh 6.2.14 page with the introduction package.
All you need to do is include the stand...
- 22:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #67843: Wrong queries in indexSearchRepository
- After some more testing I can add some further information:
- due to testing several different versions we acciden...
- 20:48 Front End User Registration Bug #61659 (Resolved): usergroups are removed on update
we want our users to be able to select certain usergroups upon registration, but not change them afterwards. T...
- 19:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #37594: Old swiftmailer implementation in 4.5 and 4.6 prevent direct_mail from working properly
- is there any update on this?
we are currently having issues with Direct Mail sending mails without images through ...
- 19:36 Formidable Bug #48495 (New): cannot redeclare class
- if the function _callUserObj is called twice within one microsecond it will result in a php error like
Also available in: Atom