- Registered on: 2012-08-30
- Last connection: 2021-05-17
- 20:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #93594: Update .xlf language files to xliff Version 1.2
- So cool, thanks a lot! :-)
- 12:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #93594 (Closed): Update .xlf language files to xliff Version 1.2
- Update all the xlf files in core to Verson 1.2 as discussed in https://gitlab.typo3.org/qa/internal-organization/-/bl...
- 14:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #59312: No possibility to remove missing indexed files from DB
- +1. Willing to sponsor.
- 23:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #86895: routeEnhancer not working correct for paginate widget
- Can somebody point me to the solution for this? I still have the issue with page 2 pointing to page 1 in 9.5.24 with ...
- 11:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #91654: Missing request.getNormalizedParams() in CLI context
- Is grouping blocks of TS conditions by brackets a valid syntax? Example:...
- 15:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #83008: Edit Icon shown in list view despite user not having write permission for table
- Thanks a lot for fixing!
- 18:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #83733: FlashMessage renderers must not escape user content
- We had a use case where we wanted to have a link inside our Flash Message. We solved this as follows:
1. We created ...
- 00:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #89678: After creating a new content element in page module, scroll back to where I left
- hmm #700074 description says "SHOULD: It should jump to the element I just edited or created". Since the ticket was c...
- 23:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #89678: After creating a new content element in page module, scroll back to where I left
- It seems so. Please note that the feature works for editing existing elements, but not for creating new ones.
- 23:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #89678: After creating a new content element in page module, scroll back to where I left
- Use case: As an editor, in the backend, I use the Page module to insert a content element on a long page with lots of...
Also available in: Atom