- Registered on: 2013-05-28
- Last connection: 2019-02-21
- 17:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #87851 (New): Copy of localized object has wrong l18n_parent
- If you copy a translated element and paste it in to the same or another site, the field @l18n_parent@ (or in extensio...
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #87510 (Resolved): Existing Translation breaks List-View
- If a translation exists (i.e. of a page or content) on a page, the List-View in the backend no longer works on that p...
- 16:00 Download Explorer (download_explorer) Bug #85382 (New): download_explorer does not work with protected storages
- When a folder in a protected storage is chosen, the extension shows an error instead of listing the files.
(I use fa...
- 12:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #81175 (Rejected): IRRE synchronizeLocalizeRecords dont work since TYPO3 7.6.17
- The Problem is, that the Buttons "Localize all records" and "Synchronize with original language" don't Work.
- 11:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #79872 (Closed): records throw an error on language -1
- If I try to save a sys_category in TYPO3 8.6 with selected language "all" (-1) it throws an error.
There is no pro...
- 11:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #77469: Duplicates of new frontend- and backenduser record when using IE11
- I can confirm this Bug, and add some more Informations:
If you open the Developer-Console in IE11, the problem no ...
- 13:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #76236 (Closed): INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT condition PIDinRootline does not work correcty
- I try to use an condition for Including on an MultiDomain Websites different TS for different sites.
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #72988: losing Localization when moving elements (Typo 7.6.2)
- The problem seems to be, that after moving an Object up or Down, the method \TYPO3\CMS\Core\DataHandling\DataHandler:...
- 13:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #72988: losing Localization when moving elements (Typo 7.6.2)
- I have the Same Problem in TYPO3 7LTS
- 16:03 Direct Mail Bug #72636 (Resolved): Starttime for scheduler wont work correctly
- If you put a future Starttime (send_mail_datetime) Then it would change this Date into a wrong timestamp.
This is ...
Also available in: Atom