- Registered on: 2008-05-22
- Last connection: 2017-10-12
- forge.typo3.org (Honorary Member, 2011-02-09)
- css_styled_imgtext (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- phptal (Leader, 2008-08-24)
- Certification Question Ext (Leader, 2009-09-24)
- Toolbox UTF8 (Member, 2010-09-14)
- Fluid - ViewHelper - Incubator (Member, 2010-09-13)
- git.typo3.org (Leader, 2010-12-14)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-06-23)
- Media Management (Member, 2013-09-27)
- review.typo3.org (Leader, 2013-06-18)
- 14:20 Core Bug #82745 (Under Review): fluid resolving an unexpected layout file
- We run into an Exception during rendering an Extension:
@Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
Section "main" does not exist. ...
- 09:55 Core Bug #35434: displayCond does not work for Flexform Sections
- This is a breaking change. In old versions displayCondition did work on a single field, that was placed inside a sect...
- 08:57 Localization Manager (l10nmgr) Bug #80902 (Resolved): Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on $recordsInOriginalLang...
- During import I did run into some warnings on running foreach loops on variable $recordsInOriginalLanguage in L10nBas...
- 11:57 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #77865: CN with , char causes problem in import module
- Could not get the patch to work either :-<
Re-applying the hotfix(see description) again did help(at least on the ...
- 09:45 Core Bug #79163 (New): Workspace Preview (ADMCMD_prev=) failing for page with alias
- h1. Description
As a Backend-User I generate a preview link in the workspace module in the backend.
I send this l...
- 14:15 Grid Elements Bug #78486 (Closed): Scroll position is lost in page module after editing a grid element
- 14:09 Grid Elements Bug #78486 (Closed): Scroll position is lost in page module after editing a grid element
- As an editor I edit a content-element in the page module in bottom position on a page with a lot of elements. When I ...
- 14:52 Core Feature #77792: Extension Manager and Install Tool ignores values from AdditionalConfiguration.php
- Strange this bug has been undiscovered for a long time. While it is perfectly reasonable und technically possible to ...
- 17:30 Core Bug #77310 (Resolved): diff in workspaces lost colors
- Applied in changeset commit:48f38fe27ed3a171518203d3d4c2d33ae1259b98.
- 17:12 Core Revision 48f38fe2: [BUGFIX] Bring back some colors in workspace diff view
- CSS definitions for <ins> and <del> tags. This is only needed for 7.6.
Followup to #69904 which didn't consider works...
Also available in: Atom