displayCond does not work for Flexform Sections
FormEngine aka TCEforms
Trying to apply a display Condition to a flexform section has no effect.
Therefore complete sections cannot be hidden if unneccessary...
This behaviour should be fixed in order to clean up the flexform of the video element.
- Target version set to 7.4 (Backend)
- Is Regression set to No
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
may work now, needs retest.
- Category set to FormEngine aka TCEforms
- Status changed from New to Rejected
We discussed this in view of the recent FormEngine rewrite and decided that support for display conditions in Flexform for anything but sheets and fields will not be supported.
This is a breaking change. In old versions displayCondition did work on a single field, that was placed inside a section.
In 7.x displayCondition does not work any longer on a flexform field that is placed inside a section.
Also available in: Atom