- Registered on: 2013-06-20
- Last connection: 2017-01-01
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-21)
Reported issues: 52
- 23:15 Core Bug #77235 (New): Collision of page template partials having the same name as fluid_styled_conten...
what is the status here? Björn, I doubt you are still on it after 3 months, right? ;)
I was able to reproduce...
- 17:30 Core Bug #78055 (Resolved): Pagetree view for content elements when trying to add content element anch...
- Applied in changeset commit:b39cdc5ce1f876fd5ae2cae4b89923f0a442828b.
- 17:22 Core Revision b39cdc5c: [BUGFIX] Don't encode title of CEs twice in link wizard
- The content element titles are passed through BackendUtility::getRecordTitle
with htmlspecialchars() applied.
- 13:00 Core Bug #78121: New Content Element Wizard: Radio buttons get clipped
- Sorry for the Spam, but I needed a moment to figgure that the display of the radio buttons is correct since we have s...
- 12:29 Core Bug #77928 (Needs Feedback): Use non-dark background in "opendocs" dropdown
- The "opendocs" dropdown has now a slightly brighter background. Do you consider this issue solved with the current si...
- 12:11 Core Bug #78055 (In Progress): Pagetree view for content elements when trying to add content element a...
- Introduced with #76332
- 11:42 Core Bug #78121: New Content Element Wizard: Radio buttons get clipped
- 10:04 Core Bug #78267: Styling of RTE wizards is broken
- Frank Naegler wrote:
> can't reproduce on my browsers, which system and browser is affected?
Really? It's broken ...
- 17:40 Core Bug #78269 (Needs Feedback): Content element Special Menu - Section Index
- Please give us more information about your setup. I tested the section menu in the current 7.6 release with css_style...
- 17:05 Core Bug #78268 (Resolved): RTE wizards do not work
- Despite the broken styling (see #78267) one cannot set any link through the link wizard of the RTE.
Image wizard i...
Also available in: Atom