- Registered on: 2013-07-19
- Last connection: 2019-12-03
- TYPO3 CMS - What's New (Member, 2013-10-27)
- 12:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #90564: Galician flag available for languages sites configuration in TYPO3 v9.5
- Is there any update for this issue for version 9.5?
- 00:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #90564 (Accepted): Galician flag available for languages sites configuration in TYPO3 v9.5
- Related to ticket https://forge.typo3.org/issues/89929, wrong behaviour is still happenning in TYPO3 v9.5.
- 15:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #90014 (New): Set [BE][loginSecurityLevel] and [FE][loginSecurityLevel] to default value "normal"
- Hi Benni,
I think this feature could be useful for TYPO3 v9.7. What do you think?
Can it be backported?
- 09:51 TYPO3 Core Feature #90014 (Closed): Set [BE][loginSecurityLevel] and [FE][loginSecurityLevel] to default value "normal"
- Onnly value `normal` is allowed for global options `[BE][loginSecurityLevel]` and `[FE][loginSecurityLevel]` in TYPO3...
- 15:33 TYPO3 Core Feature #89929 (Closed): Galician flag available for languages sites configuration
- Under Sites Configuration in TYPO3 v9.5, it is not possible to select "Galician" flag for Galician language.
- 15:20 Static Info Tables Bug #89840 (Closed): Greelandic and Galician ISO 639-1 codes are messed up
- ISO 639-1 code of the Language "Galician" should be "gl" for static_languages table (currently "ga").
ISO 639-1 code...
- 11:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #81620: Linkhandler remove all attributes set in the link wizard and the template
- Is this fixed for TYPO3 9.5?
I can find the same wrong behaviour described.
- 09:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #88057: Child record was not processed
- Oliver, sorry, yes, I used 9.5.x@dev, that's what I meant.
Sorry, my step 3) was not properly described (I have a cu...
- 17:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #88057 (Closed): Child record was not processed
- Latest TYPO3 dev-master
1) Create a folder in backend
2) Translate such folder into an alternativ...
- 14:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #86950: styles.content.textmedia.maxW TypoScript constant not valid for Youtube videos
- And is that ok, Riccardo? Or a bug from core?
As far as I can see, dimensions cannot be changed inside metadata of ....
Also available in: Atom