- Registered on: 2008-05-23
- Last connection: 2020-11-07
- 07:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #93826: Role "img" requires an acceessible name
- I found out that there was in fact a reason to add role="img" to SVGs, despite that this is generally considered bad ...
- 18:19 TYPO3 Core Task #95098: Modals use semantically wrong declaration
- Abusing semantic markup for styling is an absolute no-go when the BE ever should become accessible.
- 08:34 TYPO3 Core Feature #93983: Integrator support: Handling of incorrect filename for typoscript setups
- Yet another file system hit just for the sake of catching typos.
The BE has already some tools that check the inst...
- 18:33 TYPO3 Core Feature #93981: Google webp and Apple heic/heif support for TYPO3 - Make default targetfileextensions for processed images configurable
- No WebP support on macOS 10. I have no idea if that system is supported for the upcoming v11.
Another contender is...
- 16:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #93680: wrong handling of utf8 of fal filenames when importing youtube videos
- Is the DB set to use utf8_mb4?
With the older mb3 none of the emojis can be saved. The reason is that mb3 does NOT...
- 16:08 TYPO3 Core Task #93815: renaming of master branch into main branch
- Please don't. Without any "slave" around, "master" has many meanings that do not revolve the idea of slavery.
- 16:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #93989: Global Sysfolders + Contents are not translatable anymore since TYPO3 10
- Bite the bullet and create a dummy site configuration with all the required languages.
- 15:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #93995: Background-color is not always visible for extensions marked as insecure
- The fix is necessary for v10 but not for v11 (master)
- 15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #93995: Background-color is not always visible for extensions marked as insecure
- Needs to be fixed in _extensionmanager.scss:
- 18:32 TYPO3 Core Feature #94082: Set attribute "allow" for embedded video IFRAMEs when necessary
- DELETE the ticket please.
Feature has been implemented a long time ago. My fault.
Also available in: Atom