- Registered on: 2008-05-23
- Last connection: 2017-03-28
- 22:24 Core Feature #80126: EXT:form - maximum field length not set as attribute "maxlength"
- I've created a patch that resolves this regression which is not tangled up with new HTML5 input field types. Besides ...
- 11:58 Core Bug #79608: Wrong handling with html tags in EXT:form
- Another issue with any < or > in form names is discussed in more #80343.
- 11:54 Core Bug #80343: EXT:form - HTML double-encoding of form name in "form tree" (BE)
- After saving the form the < character has disappeared from the form name. Both characters have disappeared from the p...
- 11:48 Core Bug #80343 (Closed): EXT:form - HTML double-encoding of form name in "form tree" (BE)
- The form name may contain "greater/less than" characters, but unlike page and field names the rendering is broken in ...
- 11:37 Core Task #79445: EXT:form - add help text to form wizard
- The odd thing now is the "simple" way helps you in no way. OTOH the so called "advanced" way does nothing more than p...
- 20:29 Core Feature #80130: EXT:form - support for HTML5 attribute "pattern"
- Just to avoid confusion: the regexp of pattern attribute will be matched against the complete value. Eg a contents of...
- 19:34 Core Feature #80236: EXT:form - form should transport additional parameters
- Patch set 5 adds:
* f:form -> action
* f:form -> enctype
* f:form -> method
- 12:31 Core Feature #80124: EXT:form - custom error message for regexp validator
- This feature request is about the form editor not about predefined forms. See first sentence of description.
- 22:02 Core Feature #80196: EXT:form - row element
- Gerrit Code Review wrote:
> Patch set 10 for branch *master* of project *Packages/TYPO3.CMS* has been pushed to the ...
- 19:09 Core Feature #80194: EXT:form - rename "page" to "step"
- Why delay the change to 9.0? The less changes for editors in the UI the better.
Also available in: Atom