- Registered on: 2008-05-23
- Last connection: 2018-06-06
- Direct Mail (Member, 2013-05-09)
- kb_shop (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Locking Admin (Leader, 2009-04-09)
- Listmodule Advanced (Member, 2009-04-13)
- kb_kickstarter (Leader, 2009-06-18)
- kb_config (Leader, 2009-06-18)
- kb_display (Leader, 2009-07-11)
- Content Table (Leader, 2009-11-28)
- Nested Content Elements (Leader, 2010-02-09)
- KB Packman (Leader, 2010-03-11)
- KB Page Icon (Inactive Member, 2011-11-23)
- webconsulting FTP transfer (Co-Leader, 2013-01-21)
- webcon: Accessible browse results for indexed search (Member, 2013-06-05)
- TemplaVoila Content Slide (Leader, 2014-07-04)
- Web>List Actions (Leader, 2016-02-23)
- 14:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #85046 (Resolved): Correct misspelled word in "UriBuilder.php"
- Applied in changeset commit:fcf90b8f29a2979d0e9d4a15ffc8d06681b2066c.
- 14:24 TYPO3 Core Revision fcf90b8f: [TASK] Correct misspelled word in "UriBuilder.php"
- Fix a typo in doc comments.
- 14:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #85046 (Resolved): Correct misspelled word in "UriBuilder.php"
- Fix a typo in doc comments
- 12:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #85023 (Closed): Restructure code of extbase class Typo3DbBackend
- The method for creating a workspace/language overlay is bulky and unmodular. Move each functional code element to a m...
- 23:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #84929 (Under Review): Fix undefined index notices
- When accessing the page module with notices enabled a bunch of "undefined index" messages is being thrown. When acces...
- 18:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #82875 (Rejected): Check license compatibility upon extension upload to TER
- When uploading an extension to TER there is a checkbox:
"I confirm that my extension contains only GPL v2 or any l...
- 18:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #82774: Check license compatibility upon extension install
- So I should not be allowed to upload a non-GPL extension to TER. This is explained somewhere - but there is no techni...
- 18:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #82774: Check license compatibility upon extension install
- I veto Helmuts postings.
Of course it is allowed to install non-GPL extensions. As previously mentioned it is only...
- 10:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #82774: Check license compatibility upon extension install
- It is just about knowing that you are tainting your system with non-GPL software.
- 15:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #82774: Check license compatibility upon extension install
- I do not know if there are any TYPO3 "clones" out there which try to resemble the TYPO3 extension API. But just in su...
Also available in: Atom