- Registered on: 2010-06-23
- Last connection: 2020-07-23
- Social Network - Recommend link (Leader, 2010-06-23)
- XML Flash Tag Cloud (Leader, 2010-09-22)
- Skype status button (Leader, 2010-10-19)
- Address visualization with Google Maps and tt_address (Leader, 2011-02-15)
- Easy route planner (Leader, 2012-03-01)
- FeManager - TYPO3 Frontend User Registration (Member, 2013-11-06)
- 14:29 Download Explorer (download_explorer) Bug #91849 (New): Template settings have no effect
- I can change templateRootPath, partialRootPath or layoutRootPath in the constants as well as in the setup, which has ...
- I do not understand why there is the function "equalizeHeightOfLists".
As soon as there are more files than folder...
- 10:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #89444 (New): TMENU - CUR not working with subpage and no translated page
- If I create a multilingual page with a subpage and the subpage is not translated, I don't get the desired CUR in the ...
- 13:14 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #76378: Add "#_" hash to every loaded page...
- Is a solution in sight?
- 21:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #78908: Wrong data ordering in CSV export in list module
- Here the exported file with the wrong ordering.
I test it, the mistake is since 7.6.12
- 12:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #78908: Wrong data ordering in CSV export in list module
- This is not a language problem. I have the same problem when I export be-users if I check the following fields:
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Task #77280 (Resolved): The filetitle is not rendered in the filelist
- Applied in changeset commit:7a5521da2ed82725ed9efb19f531a6b925be9215.
- 08:58 TYPO3 Core Revision 7a5521da: [!!!][FEATURE] Render the file title in "file links" content element
- In the content element "File links", the file title is now displayed, if present.
- 11:52 TYPO3 Core Task #77280 (Closed): The filetitle is not rendered in the filelist
- In the contentelement filelist it is possible to add a single file.
In the frontend the filetitle is not display. I...
Also available in: Atom