- Registered on: 2015-09-30
- Last connection: 2016-02-03
- 14:00 Core Bug #73060 (Resolved): Felogin - forgotHash needs urldecode
- Applied in changeset commit:7686ceba27745b1428274b5bb579a3cb2d15313e.
- 13:55 Core Revision 7686ceba: [BUGFIX] Add urldecode for the forgotHash in FrontendLoginController
- Resolves: #73060
Releases: master, 7.6
- 13:44 Core Bug #73060 (Resolved): Felogin - forgotHash needs urldecode
- Applied in changeset commit:3ce0a5963205e971d1e8d481223d900ae09f00b2.
- 13:42 Core Revision 3ce0a596: [BUGFIX] Add urldecode for the forgotHash in FrontendLoginController
- The GET parameter forgothash had to be urlencoded in order to provide
proper, clickable links in emails.
- 22:30 Core Bug #17643 (Resolved): Sys_log table doesn't keep Switched User real name in the log
- Applied in changeset commit:cc24b0030d663e6c5c1705f7be5e5e938db8007d.
- 22:24 Core Revision cc24b003: [BUGFIX] Log original user ID during backend user switch
- If a user has currently switched to another user, use the original
user's ID for logging.
- 19:00 Core Bug #36166 (Resolved): Move access right parameters from BE to SYS
- Applied in changeset commit:6c6e3457c3ecff7bc888fdd78e60da35804e2145.
- 18:39 Core Revision 6c6e3457: [TASK] Move access right parameters from BE to SYS configuration
- Resolves: #36166
- 12:03 Core Bug #70684: ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath returns different file paths
- you have used the \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath method for the 'dynamicConfigFile' but ...
- 09:10 Core Bug #70736 (Resolved): Can not create avatar in User Settings
- It is not possible to upload new avatar images within the User Settings module, please see the attachment
Also available in: Atom