- Registered on: 2016-10-27
- Last connection: 2019-12-05
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2016-10-28)
- 10:30 TYPO3 Core Task #86516 (Resolved): Move description field to SEO tab
- Applied in changeset commit:d0c5a1f76c5d394ae6d9e530aff680bc44431ca7.
- 10:02 TYPO3 Core Revision d0c5a1f7: [TASK] Move field "description" to SEO tab in page properties
- The description field is one of the most important fields
for SEO. When EXT:seo is installed, the description field c...
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #88544 (Accepted): Trailing slash gets added to "homepage" urls if base is without trailing s...
- I can confirm the issue.
<link rel="canonical" href="https://typo3-9.ddev.site/en/"/>
- 18:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #89504 (Resolved): Upgrade wizards fail if Extensions are to be installed
- In the Install Tool only a part of the extbase classes is provided via core dependency injection container.
- 21:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #89492 (Under Review): Saving the site configuration after changing it in the yaml overrides ...
- *What's the issue?*
In some cases a change made directly to the config.yaml of the site configuration will be overwr...
- 11:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #87392: Subpages of hidden pages with extendToSubpages activated cannot be accessed even with...
- Maybe this is the similar problem (TYPO3 v9.5.8):
Translated pages can not be shown if default language is disabled....
- 11:06 TYPO3 Core Task #88029 (Closed): Add config to force meta robots if "index,follow"
- Sometimes it is too easy. The solution works fine and the patch can be removed.
- 16:48 TYPO3 Core Task #88029 (Closed): Add config to force meta robots if "index,follow"
- Currently the meta robots are only output if the value contains either "noindex" or "nofollow". Google itself says th...
- 12:28 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #86185: BE JS in 9.4
- I can confirm that the patch fixes the problem.
After applying the context menu can be opened again.
- 13:14 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #86672: Typscript BackendLayout config - allowed.tx_gridelements_backend_layout is ignored
- I can confirm this error in the "New Content Element Wizard" and with "Drag & Drop", but the "Editing Form" works lik...
Also available in: Atom