- Registered on: 2010-08-16
- Last connection: 2016-09-27
- 12:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #66231: Workspace very slow loading page tree
- We've tried this fix but it just breaks the website.
Need to go live at the end of this week so if anyone has any ...
- 16:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #32252: Unable to set Publish Dates and Access Rights on any alternative language content element
- This feature has always worked for us until we upgraded.
Please could someone bump this so it is solved. We have a...
- 18:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #33272 (Closed): Persistent XSS in HTML content element through t3editor
- The @t3editor@ of the HTML content element is susceptible to XSS, as output is not escaped. This can lead to privileg...
- 15:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #32252: Unable to set Publish Dates and Access Rights on any alternative language content element
- Why thas this issue been change to 'should have'? We cannot publish timed content elements at the moment and this is ...
- 17:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #32252 (Closed): Unable to set Publish Dates and Access Rights on any alternative language content element
- In all alternative language content elements (not localised elements - this is for separate localisation) both 'Publi...
- 15:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #20335: Hidden Content Elements are displayed in the Module "View Page"
- Typo3 4.6.0 also still shows all elements (hidden/timed/unused etc) in the View module, both in the live and custom w...
- 16:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #23907: Users in draft custom workspace cannot upload documents
- Request close for this bug.
- 19:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #23907 (Closed): Users in draft custom workspace cannot upload documents
- The error is:
Meta record could not be inserted: Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: Invalid...
- 17:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #23344: htmlArea RTE: tkr_rteanchors breaks the link editing dialogue
- I have worked out from more searching of the bug reports that this is the same as:
- 18:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #23344: htmlArea RTE: tkr_rteanchors breaks the link editing dialogue
- Cleared cache and still getting:
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000...
Also available in: Atom