- 14:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #96475 (Resolved): Filelist-Tree is missing on first load in Firefox
- In all of our TYPO3 10.4.22-sites the filelist-tree is missing on first load in current Firefox. This seems unrelated...
- 13:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #94077: PathUtility.php PHP Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect
- Since #95437 the culprit line is gone. Issue can be closed.
- 12:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #94077 (Closed): PathUtility.php PHP Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect
- Since #93048 there is a new condition in /core/Classes/Utility/PathUtility.php line 54:...
- 13:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #93995 (Closed): Background-color is not always visible for extensions marked as insecure
- The css-selector for extensions marked as insecure in extension manager is too weak, first entry for dce version 2.6....
- 12:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #93391: <script> tag with empty type=""
- Heinz Schilling wrote:
> It seems like only includeJSFooterlibs is affected....
- We are using no concatenation for developement and the output for script-tags also contains ...
- 08:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #90656: Fatal error while trying to send notification-email upon backend-login
- Christian Eßl wrote:
> What is the value of $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTENSIONS']['backend']['loginLogo']?
- 11:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #90657: HTML-markup visible in Systeminformation-Dropdown instead of links
- Andreas Fernandez wrote:
> Hey, thank you for your report.
> I fail to reproduce the issue in 10.3 with having ...
- 10:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #90657 (Closed): HTML-markup visible in Systeminformation-Dropdown instead of links
TYPO3 10.3.0 (non composer)
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #90656 (Closed): Fatal error while trying to send notification-email upon backend-login
- We have configured our site to send an notification-email upon backend-login ([BE][warning_mode] = 2). After pressing...
Also available in: Atom