- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #89719 (Resolved): Rename Changelog file Important-88902 to Feature
- Applied in changeset commit:d68822129d0ea87b24bfc82889a4bd3052ac097d.
- 10:37 TYPO3 Core Revision d6882212: [DOCS] Rename Changelog compared to subject
- Change filename of changelog for issue 88902
fixes ordering in rendered documentation menus.
- 09:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #89719 (Resolved): Rename Changelog file Important-88902 to Feature
- Patch for feature #88902 contains Changelog rst file which is named
- 07:17 TYPO3 Core Task #89305: Review v10.1 Changelog
- Duplicate of #89289?
- 11:46 TYPO3 Core Feature #88805: Add type to TYPO3\CMS\Core\Database\Query\QueryBuilder::set
- There are some rendering issue in .*rst, which will be fixed while Changelog files get moved from master to 10.1 dire...
- 22:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #89187: Slug recreation is not available for generator fields with type=inline
- To reproduce this issue, I'll post a test case as extension where you should have a look at ext_tables.php to create ...
- 17:07 Translation Team Task #82097: Improvements on translation.typo3.org
- 13:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #82984: cHashExcludedParameters and ext_localconf.php setup
- Workaround performs in TYPO3 8.6 too...
- 10:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #86810: After Upgrade Wizard: Add the default Extension Manager database tables - Reports Upd...
- Same in TYPO3 version 9.5.9 with several custom extensions.
* integer fields will got added vs removed _UNSIGNED_
- 11:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #88971: PopulatePageSlugs wizard finds and uses outdated realurl data
- I can confirm this behavior. You can check your installation and find such entries with such a SQL query (MySQL)
Also available in: Atom