- Login: danielruf
- Registered on: 2017-06-10
- Last connection: 2017-10-15
- 00:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #82905: anonymize IPs in belog
- Georg Ringer wrote:
> I will try to come up with something if not in core then.
Sounds good. Let me know how we c...
- 20:12 TYPO3 Core Feature #82905: anonymize IPs in belog
9.3 URL Routing for Pages Estimated: 2018-06-12
So this is definitely too la...
- 19:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #82905: anonymize IPs in belog
- When will be 9.2 available and how can we make older versions GDPR conform?
- 23:45 TYPO3 Core Task #83417: Cannot click label to activate checkbox in Internet Explorer & Edge
- MultiCheckbox still needs an iterator + iterator.cycle per each for sequence as the uniqueIdentifier is always the sa...
- 15:15 TYPO3 Core Task #82365: [BUGFIX] automatic overflow does not work for lists
- Did already anyone take a look at this? =)
- 20:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #81714: No valid HTML output Form->DatePicker
- Not sure why readonly is used here at all.
- 20:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #82511: EXT:form - render input as type=date when datepicker not enabled
- HTML5 input types should be used by default like email and date.
Also jQuery UI is overkill and not very modern or...
- 22:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #82905: anonymize IPs in belog
- Markus Klein wrote:
> Can you implement that feature?
Do you mean me?
So far I just work on the frontend side at...
- 21:33 TYPO3 Core Feature #82906 (New): pagination for belog and setting in beuser
- So far there are only options for showing 100, ..., 1000 and 'any' but using 'any' produces gateway timouts.
- 21:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #82905 (Closed): anonymize IPs in belog
- It should be possible to anonymize IPs in the backend log to be GDPR compliant.
So far I did not see any option to...
Also available in: Atom