- Login: edwardlenssen
- Registered on: 2010-09-03
- Last sign in: 2019-12-30
- 15:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #87322: Editor without permissions default language can disable page by context menu in page tree
- Solved by not giving user access to page property hide in allowed exclude fields.
Ticket could be closed.
- 15:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #87322 (Closed): Editor without permissions default language can disable page by context menu in page tree
- An editor who has no permissions to default language (only alternative languages), can disable default page in contex...
- 07:10 TYPO3 Core Task #82094 (Rejected): Roadmap V9 TYPO3.org
- Would be great to have roadmap V9 9 at https://typo3.org/typo3-cms/roadmap/
- 11:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #78988 (Closed): Fluid: Included jquery libs has expired https certificate
- Static include file from "Fluid: (Optional) default ajax configuration (fluid)" has expired SSL certificate.
- 14:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #78425 (Closed): In BE show name and uid of links in e.g. header_link in stead of only uid
- When you make a link to another page in tt_content - header_link field, it is shown as the uid of that page (7.6).
- 10:50 TYPO3 Core Feature #77685 (Closed): Create a save and open copy button when saving a content element
- Would be great to have an option to save current CE and open a copy of that content element with one button.
- 11:33 TYPO3 Core Feature #77268 (Closed): Leaving edit by clicking in page tree does not show a warning
- Especially new editors are exploring TYPO3.
We regularly see editors make changes in for example a content field....
- 11:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #77267 (Closed): Warning message when closing edit of content without saving for RTE field
- When closing an edited CE element without saving of regular fields, a warning message shows.
When closing an edite...
- 09:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #42855: extended view, clipboard and localization view not work
- original #42812
- 08:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #42476: pageTSconfig: mod.web_layout.menu.function.3=0 does not work
- Hi Felix,
thanks for feedback. You are right. It works.
Also available in: Atom