- Registered on: 2010-09-03
- Last connection: 2017-07-12
- Cookie Manager (Member, 2012-11-30)
- 11:47 Core Bug #78988 (Resolved): Fluid: Included jquery libs has expired https certificate
- Static include file from "Fluid: (Optional) default ajax configuration (fluid)" has expired SSL certificate.
- 14:45 Core Feature #78425 (Closed): In BE show name and uid of links in e.g. header_link in stead of only uid
- When you make a link to another page in tt_content - header_link field, it is shown as the uid of that page (7.6).
- 10:50 Core Feature #77685 (Under Review): Create a save and open copy button when saving a content element
- Would be great to have an option to save current CE and open a copy of that content element with one button.
- 11:33 Core Feature #77268 (Resolved): Leaving edit by clicking in page tree does not show a warning
- Especially new editors are exploring TYPO3.
We regularly see editors make changes in for example a content field....
- 11:30 Core Feature #77267 (Closed): Warning message when closing edit of content without saving for RTE field
- When closing an edited CE element without saving of regular fields, a warning message shows.
When closing an edite...
- 16:14 forum.typo3.org Bug #53878: Missing endslash equals wrong topic id
- Thanks Tim, Bastian for quick fix.
- 10:03 TSconfig Task #49395: Set the default value of "clickTitleMode" to edit
- Please add documentation with:
## add dummy value to clickTitleMode to force old default behav...
- 09:53 Core Bug #42855: extended view, clipboard and localization view not work
- original #42812
- 08:26 Core Bug #42476: pageTSconfig: mod.web_layout.menu.function.3=0 does not work
- Hi Felix,
thanks for feedback. You are right. It works.
- 14:08 Core Bug #42476 (Closed): pageTSconfig: mod.web_layout.menu.function.3=0 does not work
- pageTScofig mod.web_layout.menu.function.3=0 does not work in TYPO3 4.7
(disable page information in pagemodule)
Also available in: Atom