Leaving edit by clicking in page tree does not show a warning
Backend User Interface
On Location Sprint
Especially new editors are exploring TYPO3.
We regularly see editors make changes in for example a content field. They do not save yet. Then for example they click at another page in page tree to look something up. All their changes are lost as no warning shows up.
Would be great if same warning shows up as when closing the edit of an item in stead of saving.
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Status changed from Accepted to In Progress
- Assignee set to Oliver Hader
- Related to Bug #5368: Ask for saving, if record is not explicitly closed added
- Related to Bug #81360: FieldControl Wizards: check for unsaved changes not always working added
I'd think that the patch pending in #81360 might be helpful to use the unsaved changes warning modal box to be triggered in different contexts
- Related to Bug #68955: Confirm message on closing an editform with unsaved changes doesn't respect changes in RTE fields added
- Status changed from In Progress to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom