- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2016-08-04
Reported issues: 191
- 08:58 Core Bug #77409: Invalid origin for JS API enabled Youtube videos
- The Youtube guy also says it in the documentation video: "Use the full url of your webpage as origin"
- 16:54 Core Bug #77409 (Resolved): Invalid origin for JS API enabled Youtube videos
- The @YouTubeRenderer@ has the option @enablejsapi@ that allows script access on the embedded Youtube video.
- 11:41 Core Feature #17406: Page type Shortcut with anchor points
- I've created a little extension to cure my own itch: https://github.com/smichaelsen/typo3-shortcut-params
- 10:20 Core Feature #76134 (New): Signal to modify editlinks for LiveSearch results
- Some extensions bring their own backend modules to view and edit their data. But the results of LiveSearch always lin...
- 13:01 Core Bug #32356: BE keeps logging me out
- For future visitors with the same problem:
Try setting [BE][lockIP] to 0 in the Install Tool and/or set the "Disab...
- 11:36 Core Bug #75904 (Resolved): Category Model has icon property but no database field
- @\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\Category@ has a property @$icon@ without a corresponding database field. Therefore i...
- 09:04 Core Feature #17406 (New): Page type Shortcut with anchor points
- This feature is still missing in TYPO3 8 and would definitely be helpful.
- 11:48 Formhandler Task #75252 (Resolved): TYPO3 7 compatibility: Usage of deprecated SpriteManager::addTcaTypeIcon
- In ext_tables.php \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Sprite\SpriteManager::addTcaTypeIcon() is used which is deprecated since TYPO3 7.
- 11:46 Formhandler Task #75251 (Resolved): TYPO3 7 compatibility: Usage of deprecated GeneralUtility::modifyHTMLcolor
- \Typoheads\Formhandler\View\Form::createStepBar uses \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::modifyHTMLColor which is...
- 08:23 Core Bug #74124 (Resolved): sys_file_reference field downloadname has no TCA definition
- sys_file_reference comes with the database field downloadname but it is not used or displayed anywhere and it even ha...
Also available in: Atom