has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2015-06-23
Reported issues: 162
- 15:16 Core Bug #20705: Flexform doesn't know field type:passthrough
- Having the same issue. I want a value to be stored in the flexform but not displayed/editable.
- 23:35 Core Bug #67530 (Accepted): Media element: Video player, Audio player and Flow player broken
- The swf files for the different media players can not be loaded in the frontend because of broken paths.
How to re...
- 10:08 Core Feature #67450 (Under Review): Support custom markers in search form
- indexed_search should support the creation of custom markers via typoscript to output custom labels and arbitrary con...
- 09:23 Formhandler Feature #67447 (New): composer.json
- As the TYPO3 project is shifting towards composer and in the current master the autoloader was removed, formhandler s...
- 23:07 Core Bug #67406 (Rejected): Form sysext detected as broken in install tool
- With the big change to the TYPO3 autoloading (https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/commit/ec2b4f4266af7bc93e301ad473546...
- 14:36 Core Feature #67372 (Under Review): Fluid Tag Builder: Allow empty attributes
- When using the Fluid Tag Builder to create tags an attribute can only be set as a key/value pair. It should be possib...
- 14:13 Formhandler Bug #67371: Fatal: Missing leading backspaces in TYPO3Mailer
- in _*TYPO3Mailer*_
- 14:12 Formhandler Bug #67371 (Resolved): Fatal: Missing leading backspaces in TYPO3Mailer
- In the typo37-compat branch the SwiftMailer classes can not be loaded in TYPO3 because of missing leading backslashes...
- 09:13 Formhandler Bug #67343 (Resolved): Flexform labels are broken
- I tried out the typo37-compat branch. The labels in the plugin flexform are not working.
That's due to wrong paths i...
- 12:58 Core Bug #67105 (Resolved): FlexFormContainer: Read field name correctly from globalOptions array
- The field name is read from the wrong array key, resulting in a broken flexform.
Also available in: Atom