- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2016-10-20
Reported issues: 193
- 12:37 Core Bug #25135: Pagetree - Drag and drop only works for BE-Users with delete-permissions
- Bump. Ran into this with 7.6.11
- 14:14 Core Feature #78078 (Needs Feedback): Flexform: Support ds_pointerField pointing to a foreign record
- The field defined in @ds_pointerField@ decides which FlexForm should be displayed so you can have different FlexForms...
- 13:44 Core Bug #77710: Configure the "rel" parameter for embedded Youtube videos
The extension is in a proof-of-concept state. It has only been t...
- 09:47 Core Bug #77710: Configure the "rel" parameter for embedded Youtube videos
- I'm currently working on a proof-of-concept extension that aims to bring flexform to sys_file_reference with options ...
- 12:54 Core Bug #77710 (Resolved): Configure the "rel" parameter for embedded Youtube videos
- The YouTubeRenderer currently does not support the "rel" url parameter. Setting it to 0 it will prevent the display o...
- 08:58 Core Bug #77409: Invalid origin for JS API enabled Youtube videos
- The Youtube guy also says it in the documentation video: "Use the full url of your webpage as origin"
- 16:54 Core Bug #77409 (Resolved): Invalid origin for JS API enabled Youtube videos
- The @YouTubeRenderer@ has the option @enablejsapi@ that allows script access on the embedded Youtube video.
- 11:41 Core Feature #17406: Page type Shortcut with anchor points
- I've created a little extension to cure my own itch: https://github.com/smichaelsen/typo3-shortcut-params
- 10:20 Core Feature #76134 (New): Signal to modify editlinks for LiveSearch results
- Some extensions bring their own backend modules to view and edit their data. But the results of LiveSearch always lin...
- 13:01 Core Bug #32356: BE keeps logging me out
- For future visitors with the same problem:
Try setting [BE][lockIP] to 0 in the Install Tool and/or set the "Disab...
Also available in: Atom