- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2016-06-27
Reported issues: 190
- 11:41 Core Feature #17406: Page type Shortcut with anchor points
- I've created a little extension to cure my own itch: https://github.com/smichaelsen/typo3-shortcut-params
- 10:20 Core Feature #76134 (New): Signal to modify editlinks for LiveSearch results
- Some extensions bring their own backend modules to view and edit their data. But the results of LiveSearch always lin...
- 13:01 Core Bug #32356: BE keeps logging me out
- For future visitors with the same problem:
Try setting [BE][lockIP] to 0 in the Install Tool and/or set the "Disab...
- 11:36 Core Bug #75904 (Resolved): Category Model has icon property but no database field
- @\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\Category@ has a property @$icon@ without a corresponding database field. Therefore i...
- 09:04 Core Feature #17406 (New): Page type Shortcut with anchor points
- This feature is still missing in TYPO3 8 and would definitely be helpful.
- 11:48 Formhandler Task #75252 (Resolved): TYPO3 7 compatibility: Usage of deprecated SpriteManager::addTcaTypeIcon
- In ext_tables.php \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Sprite\SpriteManager::addTcaTypeIcon() is used which is deprecated since TYPO3 7.
- 11:46 Formhandler Task #75251 (Resolved): TYPO3 7 compatibility: Usage of deprecated GeneralUtility::modifyHTMLcolor
- \Typoheads\Formhandler\View\Form::createStepBar uses \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::modifyHTMLColor which is...
- 08:23 Core Bug #74124 (Resolved): sys_file_reference field downloadname has no TCA definition
- sys_file_reference comes with the database field downloadname but it is not used or displayed anywhere and it even ha...
- 12:49 Core Bug #73742 (New): Hook to inject js into UserSettingModule not working anymore
- With this commit (https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/commit/48321468913086e803566af0688c8578af2829a3) the hook @['ext...
- 14:17 Core Feature #72149 (Resolved): Support \DateTimeInterface in Format\DateViewHelper
- The DateViewHelper only supports DateTime objects or Unix Timestamps, but instead of checking for a concrete DateTime...
Also available in: Atom