has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2015-11-20
- Base Package (aka typo3_src) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Blank Package (aka dummy) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- buzz.typo3.org (Member, 2013-10-15)
- Core (Member, 2011-03-31)
- CoreUpdate (Watcher, 2012-09-24)
- Distributions (Leader, Member, 2012-07-25)
- extdeveval (Member, 2012-07-07)
- get.typo3.org (Member, 2014-01-08)
- Government Package (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Incident Handling System (Leader, 2011-09-29)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-06-18)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-05-06)
- news extension (Member, Contributor, 2014-04-18)
- Package -TYPO3.Planet (Leader, 2013-11-08)
- Planet TYPO3 (Leader, 2013-09-29)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Member, 2012-06-18)
- Secure Downloads (Member, 2011-03-14)
- Security Guide (Member, 2011-10-04)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-03-07)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2012-04-01)
- TER Team (Member, 2012-05-10)
- TYPO3 6.2 Projects (+) (Member, 2013-05-15)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2011-10-09)
- TYPO3.Surf (Leader, 2015-01-15)
- Webservices for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2009-08-19)
- wiki.typo3.org (Member, 2011-11-30)
Reported issues: 646
- 23:05 Core Task #70214: rsaauth should not send hashed password hash to formengine
- can safely be handled in public tracker
- 23:05 Core Task #70214 (Closed): rsaauth should not send hashed password hash to formengine
- closed as duplicate
- 16:01 Core Bug #70700 (Resolved): Improve resolving path to autoload.php
- Applied in changeset commit:a1c96ef2f3e4bf67377d7815ee9d186666952b08.
- 15:52 Core Revision a1c96ef2: [BUGFIX] Improve resolving path to autoload.php
- The patch improves the resolving of autoload.php for
frontend requests in order to support Windows systems
- 14:00 Core Bug #58816 (Resolved): Response Splitting Vulnerability
- Applied in changeset commit:49ffef2579a7814c75415b31fbce4421849169f8.
- 13:58 Core Revision 49ffef25: [TASK] Disallow multi-line HTTP headers
- PHP removed the support for this deprecated HTTP specification
in recent versions of PHP, thus we should remove these...
- 12:17 Core Bug #71760: Possible insecure unserialize exploitation in UploadExtensionFileController
- This is not about a currently exploitable security issue, but a precaution in case e.g. extensions introduce a insecu...
- 22:27 Core Feature #21779 (Closed): Integrate OWASP ESAPI for PHP
- We will apply these step by step. No need to keep this meta ticket around
- 17:38 Core Feature #71739 (Accepted): Security Improvement: (salted) hash session id before storing in the d...
- To make it harder to exploit read SQL injections, session id should not be stored in "clear text"
Besides that all...
- 10:23 Core Bug #71692: Fluid does not encode objects that act as string (have the __toString method)
- We should keep it like that as changing it would be breaking and we will include standalone Fluid in TYPO3 8 anyway w...
Also available in: Atom