- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2016-05-20
- Base Package (aka typo3_src) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Blank Package (aka dummy) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- buzz.typo3.org (Member, 2013-10-15)
- Core (Member, 2011-03-31)
- CoreUpdate (Watcher, 2012-09-24)
- Distributions (Leader, Member, 2012-07-25)
- extdeveval (Member, 2012-07-07)
- get.typo3.org (Member, 2014-01-08)
- Government Package (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Incident Handling System (Leader, 2011-09-29)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-06-18)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-05-06)
- news extension (Member, Contributor, 2014-04-18)
- Package -TYPO3.Planet (Leader, 2013-11-08)
- PHPUnit (Member, 2015-11-27)
- Planet TYPO3 (Leader, 2013-09-29)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Member, 2012-06-18)
- Secure Downloads (Member, 2011-03-14)
- Security Guide (Member, 2011-10-04)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-03-07)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2012-04-01)
- TER Team (Member, 2012-05-10)
- TYPO3 6.2 Projects (+) (Member, 2013-05-15)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2011-10-09)
- TYPO3.Surf (Leader, 2015-01-15)
- Webservices for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2009-08-19)
- wiki.typo3.org (Member, 2011-11-30)
Reported issues: 703
- 11:51 Core Bug #73671 (Accepted): Singleton makeInstance and XClass problem (setSingletonInstance)
- good point, thanks. final class name and class name handling should be fixed
- 11:16 Core Feature #37800 (Closed): felogin password policy hook
- closed in favor of #21659
Special handling for fe-passwords can be condsidered after we have password policy funct...
- 10:20 Core Bug #34774 (Rejected): RemoveXSS doesn't work correctly on 16-bit HTML-entities
- We deprecated this functionality in master and recommend to not use it at all.
We better not touch this.
- 18:01 Core Feature #21662 (Accepted): Optionaly disable (or notifiy on) concurrent logins
- It would actually a nice improvement if the user (optionally) would get notified if another login session is opened.
- 17:51 Core Feature #19987 (Closed): Security: Backend user should be disabled after x failed log in (and the...
- 17:51 Core Feature #19987: Security: Backend user should be disabled after x failed log in (and the appropri...
- closed in favor of #75987
- 17:47 Core Feature #21661: Secure the BE login - Blacklist ips
- Mathias Schreiber wrote:
> should be handled by the webserver.
actually not neccessarily
- 17:43 Core Feature #21659: Introduce Password Policies
- The core is currently lacking the possibility to configure password policies.
This however is considered a requiremen...
- 17:43 Core Bug #76350 (Closed): Introduce password policies for backend users
- closed as duplicate of #21659
- 17:30 Core Bug #76168: Impossible to set cookie with a lifetime
- Robert Vock wrote:
> This check only returns true, if ses_permanent is true and lifetime > 0.
True. It might in...
Also available in: Atom