- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2016-12-05
- Base Package (aka typo3_src) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Blank Package (aka dummy) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- buzz.typo3.org (Member, 2013-10-15)
- Core (Member, 2011-03-31)
- CoreUpdate (Watcher, 2012-09-24)
- Distributions (Leader, Member, 2012-07-25)
- extdeveval (Member, 2012-07-07)
- get.typo3.org (Member, 2014-01-08)
- Government Package (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Incident Handling System (Leader, 2011-09-29)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-06-18)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-05-06)
- news extension (Member, Contributor, 2014-04-18)
- Package -TYPO3.Planet (Leader, 2013-11-08)
- PHPUnit (Member, 2015-11-27)
- Planet TYPO3 (Leader, 2013-09-29)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Member, 2012-06-18)
- Secure Downloads (Member, 2011-03-14)
- Secure Downloads (Member, 2013-12-16)
- Security Guide (Member, 2011-10-04)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-03-07)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2012-04-01)
- TER Team (Member, 2012-05-10)
- TYPO3 6.2 Projects (+) (Member, 2013-05-15)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2011-10-09)
- TYPO3.Surf (Leader, 2015-01-15)
- Webservices for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2009-08-19)
- wiki.typo3.org (Member, 2011-11-30)
Reported issues: 728
- 14:45 Core Bug #48673 (Needs Feedback): Changed language overlay behaviour in TYPO3 6.*
- Given we do not take Extbase into account and only look at pages and tt_content, I think this bug report (stating the...
- 14:43 Core Bug #48673: Changed language overlay behaviour in TYPO3 6.*
- Rainer Becker wrote:
> Create this records:
This is a pretty decent test scenario, thanks!
I created tt_conten...
- 09:45 Core Bug #55307: Undefined error message -> [newlog()] Attempt to delete records from disallowed tables
- Markus Klein wrote:
> @Sec-Team: Would it be ok to display the table name that failed here?
Sure it would be ok. ...
- 21:17 Core Bug #78488: Add rel="noopener noreferrer" to links when target is set to _blank
- > Maybe oneday one of these external sites get hacked and delivers malicious code.
That is still an unlikely, but ...
- 15:00 Core Bug #78778 (Resolved): Update composer dependencies for 7.6
- The composer dependencies, which are locked down in composer.lock are completely outdated
and do not reflect the ins...
- 15:42 Core Bug #66242 (Needs Feedback): CSRF problem after relogin
- can you check if this still happens for you after #69763 and #78739 have been fixed in latest branches (6.2, 7.6 and ...
- 00:51 Core Bug #78739 (Resolved): Internal user data is not updated when session id is regenerated
- AbstractUserAuthentication stores a copy of the session id (don't ask me why).
When regenerating the session id we n...
- 17:54 Core Bug #75395: EXT:form – attachments from fileupload missing in mail because of isAllowedAbsPath
- Helmut Hummel wrote:
> The only way to solve this (imho), is to do a realpath() call when creating the constant PATH...
- 17:52 Core Bug #75395 (Accepted): EXT:form – attachments from fileupload missing in mail because of isAllowe...
- Ah sorry.
A few line below, I now spotted the tempnam:
- 17:45 Core Bug #75395 (Needs Feedback): EXT:form – attachments from fileupload missing in mail because of is...
- Ralf Zimmermann wrote:
> Helmut Hummel wrote:
> > This function is not used (any more) in GeneralUtility::upload_to...
Also available in: Atom