- Login: thomastrethan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-02-22
- Last sign in: 2012-11-19
- 07:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #41411: RTE: Cursor jumps to first letter with Chrome 22
- I can confirm that the Patch is working for Typo3 4.5.19.
- 21:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #27131: Publishing a page does not delete cache_treelist entry
- strange that it doesn't happen to you
I don't know what to tell you how to reproduce it, it simply happens with my i...
- 15:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #27184 (Closed): locale_all ignored in eid extensions
- The system locale config.locale_all is ignored in extensions included with eid (ajax, img, ...).
- 09:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #27131: Publishing a page does not delete cache_treelist entry
- Temporarily fixed it by modifying processCmdmap_postProcess():
if ($table == 'pages' && ($command == 'delete' || (...
- 09:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #27131 (Closed): Publishing a page does not delete cache_treelist entry
- Publishing a page does not delete any cache_treelist entries. Here's what I traced:
- 18:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #20274: SYS_LASTCHANGED should not change when only page permissions are changed (but it does)
- generally it would be great to be able to define what action causes an update of SYS_LASTCHANGED. For example if a ne...
- 20:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #25277: tt_content.media gets wrapped twice
- easiest though not nice solution: remove stdWrap in class.tslib_content_media.php
- 20:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #25277 (Closed): tt_content.media gets wrapped twice
- using tt_content.media.20.stdWrap.wrap wraps the swfobject/qtobject twice, because $conf gets passed from class.tslib...
- 18:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #15697: HTTP Proxy Support missing
- in Typo3 4.5.2 in typo3/sysext/em/classes/connection/class.tx_em_connection_soap.php before line 89 where SoapClient ...
- 17:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #12851: Expanding row for content element in WS module throws js error in IE6
- had same problem with ie7; the following workaround fixed it, though I think it is not the solution to the source of ...
Also available in: Atom