- Registered on: 2008-06-09
- Last connection: 2014-07-16
- TinyMCE RTE (Inactive Member, 2008-10-22)
- PMK Shadowbox (Leader, 2009-01-30)
- T3 Mootools (Leader, 2009-04-14)
- PMK MP3 Player (Leader, 2009-04-24)
- PMK Index Search Autocompleter (Leader, 2009-04-25)
- PMK Autokeywords (Leader, 2009-07-18)
- PMK TSVoila (Leader, 2009-07-30)
- PMK Cat2Menu (Leader, 2009-08-01)
- PMK "I hate IE" (Leader, 2009-08-19)
- PMK Forced Download (Leader, 2009-09-14)
- Flexform based IFrame (Leader, 2009-09-15)
- PMK News Twitter (Leader, 2009-11-10)
- PMK Glossary (Leader, 2010-01-30)
- PMK Slimbox (Leader, 2011-01-14)
- 09:45 WebKit PDF Bug #45907 (New): The function "processStdWraps()" does not work as expected.
- The function "processStdWraps()" does not work as expected.
This is because the stdWrap call is wrong.
Note: I ca...
- 09:43 WebKit PDF Bug #45906 (New): The "additionalStylesheet" option doesn't work.
- Note: I can't supply a diff, as I have heavily modified my version of the extension. ;)
- 09:39 WebKit PDF Bug #40260: Exclude content
- Johannes Hejslet Jørgensen wrote:
> Some content elements are irrelevant. It would be nice to be able to exclude the...
- 21:06 PMK Forced Download Wiki edit: PMK_Forced_Download (#38)
- 21:01 PMK Forced Download Wiki edit: PMK_Forced_Download (#37)
- 14:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #22860: typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams doesn't work on restricted subpages
- The patch doesn't take mounted pages in account when checking.
I tried extending it by adding a MountPoiunt check:...
- 15:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #23350 (Closed): Don't show the logged-in message when I'm logged in
- #19578 - "Don't show the logged-in message when I'm logged in"
Is not fixed, and if the solution is to build your ...
- 01:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #22502: In TCA (tt_content) the fe_groups field is not placed correctly under the Access Tab
- Hi Lars.
You are correct about the "table" element (and also the "login" element) which apparently is overridden in ...
- 23:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #22502: In TCA (tt_content) the fe_groups field is not placed correctly under the Access Tab
- Attached dummy extension shows the problem when adding an extra Tab to tt_content.
- 12:21 PMK News Twitter Wiki edit: PMK_News_Twitter (#3)
Also available in: Atom