Jigal van Hemert
- Registered on: 2008-06-24
- Last connection: 2020-01-06
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2010-11-19)
- TER Team (Member, 2011-09-13)
- automaketemplate (Member, 2013-06-05)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- Adminer (Leader, 2011-06-06)
- Extension Coordination Team (Leader, 2011-09-26)
- TYPO3 CMS - What's New (Member, 2016-09-05)
- Sitepackage (Leader, 2014-07-13)
- Font sizer (Leader, 2014-07-22)
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85142 (Resolved): Recent reordering of TCA select items processing makes it impossible to po...
- Applied in changeset commit:df18c2dc33f252b4bc24f0985e5438d2bba31629.
- 08:40 TYPO3 Core Revision df18c2dc: [BUGFIX] Reorder processing of TCA select items again
- It's now possible again to process items from foreign_table
configuration with the itemsProcFunc. After that pageTSco...
- 11:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #90056 (New): Selection not open after after leaving filtered mode
- If you select a page in the pagetree in filtered mode the node and then clear the search field, the pagetree returns ...
- 11:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #88298 (Closed): No way to reset search in pagetree
- Works in current v9 version
- 14:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #67669: noTrimWrap not working with optionSplit
- Confirmed. https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/7255/ causes noTrimWrap to not support optionSplit any mor...
- 15:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #88299 (Closed): Refreshing the pagetree after persisting changes does not keep the current s...
- Can't reproduce it any more in several v9 installation. Closed.
- 19:44 Extension Coordination Team Task #85579 (Closed): Extension documentation on https://docs.typo3.org/ is not generated
- Rendering of manual has been repaired some time ago.
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Feature #88300 (New): Allow extra db columns in the records that are retrieved for the pagetree
- In \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Controller\Page\TreeController::getAllEntryPointPageTrees() the PageTreeRepository is instantia...
- 10:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #88299 (Closed): Refreshing the pagetree after persisting changes does not keep the current s...
- If you open a few subnodes of a selected page and edit the page properties of that selected page, saving the changes ...
- 10:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #88298 (Closed): No way to reset search in pagetree
- The only way to clear the search in the pagetree is to delete the search word(s). This turns the pagetree in a state ...
Also available in: Atom