Jigal van Hemert
- Login: jigal
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2008-06-24
- Last sign in: 2022-12-08
- 10:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #100043 (New): Link browser forgets scroll position after opening subtree
- In the link browser modal you can open a subtree by clicking on the triangle in front of a page. After that the paget...
- 11:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #99472: URLs in hreflang tags and language menus are cached with the set of query parameters from the first request
As far as I can determine it addresses the problem only partly. The suggested extension keeps the parameters w...
- 16:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #99472 (Needs Feedback): URLs in hreflang tags and language menus are cached with the set of query parameters from the first request
- If you flush the cache of a page with hreflang tags and a language menu the query parameters of the first request are...
- 08:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #98176 (New): Preview of translated siteroot page in EditDocumentController fails to find Site
- For the preview URL the rootline of the preview page is traversed to find a Site (which will provide the domain). If ...
- 08:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #95910: Page history does not show changes from translated pages
- A closer look at what the record history shows brings up more illogical choices (at least from the point of view of t...
- 09:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #97976 (Closed): In link popup it would be nice to enter a page ID directly
- 09:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #97976: In link popup it would be nice to enter a page ID directly
- It was checked in v8, v9 and v10; I didn't notice that v11 had a search field for it.
This is an even better solutio...
- 12:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #97976 (Closed): In link popup it would be nice to enter a page ID directly
- In v6 there was a field in the Page tab of the link popup where editors could enter the ID of the page directly.
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #96599: Slugs with and without trailing slash are considered different but will confuse URL handling in frontend
- Georg Ringer wrote in #note-2:
> Those 2 urls are technically different and can also be indexed differently!
- 07:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #97817 (New): RTE removes line with empty, allowed tags when saving
- Lines with only tags which are "empty" (not containing any text content) by definition but which are allowed in the c...
Also available in: Atom