Ralf Merz

info@merzilla.de

  • Registered on: 2008-06-28
  • Last connection: 2019-12-12

Issues

Projects

Activity

2019-10-08

17:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #81208: Invalid SQL query when previewing a workspace with translated relations
Gerrit Code Review wrote:
> Patch set 6 for branch *master* of project *Packages/TYPO3.CMS* has been pushed to the r...
15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #81208: Invalid SQL query when previewing a workspace with translated relations
Hi guys,
I've added the patch manually to extbase in v9.5.9.
So the patch mainly is for doLanguageAndWorkspaceOve...
15:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #81208: Invalid SQL query when previewing a workspace with translated relations
As I could see now for v9 we need to also patch function overlayLanguageAndWorkspace() in Typo3DbBackend.php as "cons...
14:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #81208: Invalid SQL query when previewing a workspace with translated relations
Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hello Ralf,
>
> > Are there any news on this?
> > Will try to debug...
>
> No need...
13:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #81208: Invalid SQL query when previewing a workspace with translated relations
Hi,
I also run into this error on TYPO3 9.5.9 with...

2019-03-22

10:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #86941: Logger instances in scheduler tasks are deserialized with outdated paths
Hi @Helmut,
the exception is thrown when I open the Scheduler module.
If I look into the DB, where we have about ...

2019-03-21

21:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #86941: Logger instances in scheduler tasks are deserialized with outdated paths
@Helmut: Sorry, the 60306 patch does not help.
I still get the exception:...
19:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #86941: Logger instances in scheduler tasks are deserialized with outdated paths
@Helmut: I'll check that. Hopefully tonight, but have to leave for now until about 8.30pm
I'll let you know :)
19:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #86941: Logger instances in scheduler tasks are deserialized with outdated paths
Hi Helmut,
no, in this case it is the Scheduler task for my google sitemap
https://extensions.typo3.org/extension...
18:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #86941: Logger instances in scheduler tasks are deserialized with outdated paths
Hi,
for me this is not solved yet.
The FileWriter tries to open a path that probably does not exist anymore. E.g....

Also available in: Atom