- Login: pschuster
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2008-06-29
- Last sign in: 2015-03-21
- 12:15 TYPO3 Core Feature #58628 (Closed): Assign (multiple) categories on bulk upload
- Image you drag & drop many files in the filelist. After this, you have to edit every file separate to assign one or m...
- 12:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #58627 (Closed): Upload of files does not work in Google Chrome 34
- Uploading of files (either drag & drop or upload action) does not work in Chrome 34, while it works with other browse...
- 10:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #14351: Shortcut pages incompatible with mount point
- Can confirm this:
Mounting to a page which is a shortcut to another page (even "first subpage") fails with an error ...
- 12:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #23736 (Closed): Condition with globalVar TSFE does not care about page language overlay
- Image you have an additional field (in my case a checkbox) within the pages table, named tx_ext_field.
This is a p...
- 11:11 TYPO3 Core Feature #20512 (Closed): Preview link ("show") of pages in the backend should be prefixed with the domain record
- In the backend, if you click on the preview link of a page ("show") then you get the frontend preview of the page in ...
- 07:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #18306: TYPO3 crashes because of array_merge error with PHP5 (pibase)
- Okay, from this point of view you are right. I have contacted the owner of the extension to fix this problem asap.
- 15:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #18306: TYPO3 crashes because of array_merge error with PHP5 (pibase)
- Yes you are right. In this case it was a request on the german mailing list to solve a specific error.
The user us...
- 13:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #18306 (Closed): TYPO3 crashes because of array_merge error with PHP5 (pibase)
- In PHP 5 the function array_merge needs both arguments to be arrays.
Sometimes this is not the case so the argumen...
Also available in: Atom