Bug #14584

"defaultLinkTarget = _top" doesn't work like it should

Added by Urs Weiss over 16 years ago. Updated over 15 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Category:
RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
Target version:
-
Start date:
2005-03-02
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

When i insert "RTE.default.defaultLinkTarget = _top" in the page TS it doesn't set the link with the default target the first time.
"Target: _top" is shown in the Insert/Modify PopUp but not inserted when i click on the page where it schould link to (opens in a new window).

If i edit the link and click on the same page again the target is set correctly. Same if i click on update of course.

htmlArea 0.4.47
Mozilla 1.7.5 (1.6 also tried)
Typo 3.7.0
PHP 4.3.2
(issue imported from #M852)


Files

0000852-1.png (13.7 KB) 0000852-1.png Administrator Admin, 2005-03-08 10:48
0000852-2.png (31.8 KB) 0000852-2.png Administrator Admin, 2005-03-08 10:48
0000852-3.png (20.1 KB) 0000852-3.png Administrator Admin, 2005-03-08 10:48
#1

Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 16 years ago

Please try version 0.4.48.

#2

Updated by Urs Weiss over 16 years ago

Nothing changed. Same with Firefox.
Wanted to also try it with IE 6.0 but can't mark the the text (on two diferent systems). Maybe a new bug in 0.4.48?

#3

Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 16 years ago

Yes, sorry. I introduced a problem for IE in 0.4.48. Chasing to many rabbits at the same time... Corrected in 0.4.49.

Regarding this target problem, I am not able to reproduce the problem after the correction I made. Please try again after cleaning the browser cache. Please verify that the target is or not correctly set by viewing the editor in source mode. If the problem persists, please redescribe the problem. Maybe there was more than one...

#4

Updated by Urs Weiss over 16 years ago

Hi Stan,

I could reproduce the problem with 0.4.52 on Linux (Moz. 1.7.5 / Moz. 1.6 / Firefox 1.0.1) and Windows (IE 6.0.2800.1106)

I add some screenshots for you where you can see how i did it:
1. Created new page content, wrote some text, marked "link" and pushed the link button
2. On the "Insert/Modify"-window selected the "Warenkorb"-page (You see the automaticly inserted "Target: _top" ("RTE.default.defaultLinkTarget = _top"))
3. No target in the source

After edit the same link again and also select the "Warenkorb"-page the target was set.

#5

Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 16 years ago

I was able to reproduce this problem which depended on the contents of the selection. I expect the problem to be corrected in version 0.4.54. Please confirm.

#6

Updated by Urs Weiss over 16 years ago

Yes, works since 0.4.54

Also available in: Atom PDF