TCEmain: Wrong syntax on checking NEW items
There are some lines like in class.t3lib_tcemain.php
The syntax for substr is
string substr ( string string, int start [, int length] )
The code shown above will always return the first argument of the substr-call.
I guess a "preg_match" should have been standing there.
(issue imported from #M4384)
#1 Updated by Oliver Hader almost 13 years ago
If this patch should be applied to the trunk version, I've got a feature wish to add (I know wrong type of issue, but correct file):
If a new record was passed to TCEmain and that record was created in database, it could happen that in the same session another field of that record is changed. I added some line that notice that a record already was processed and has a proper uid of it's table.
Have a look to tcemain_2.diff (include the substitution and the substr thingy)