Palette for 'Include static AFTER basedOn' seems to open wrongly.
How to reproduce:
1) Choose Web>Template
2) Click on a page with a template
3) Click on 'Click here to edit whole template record'
4) Scroll to the bottom an make sure 'Show secondary options (palettes)' is turned off.
5) Click on the palette icons under:
a) 'Include static:'
b) 'Include static (from extensions):'
c) 'Include basis template:'
You will see that when clicking on the palette icon in b) and c) you close the palette opened when clicking a). In short: The palettes for a), b) and c) are the same palette - the same setting.
The reason this seems escp. weird in Typo3 4.2 is that palettes opens inline.
I think this should be changed, since the setting affects all three places.
- Since the setting affects alle three places it should not be in a palette, it should be moved out to show that it affects all three places.
The attached patch solves this.
(issue imported from #M7312)