Prevent compression of scripts that use ajax.php
When register Ajaxcalls you add a jsFile to pageRenderer with source 'ajax.php?params'
To prevent compress you have to add 2 more params (NULL, FALSE).
This check should be done while inclusion, so you can simple add this like other jsFiles
(issue imported from #M16647)
Patch set 1 of change I386663b9ea77426ea3d8e804eac0f3c8ca72cd7a has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/5721
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Subject changed from Prevent compress of scripts that use ajax.php to Prevent compression of scripts that use ajax.php
- Target version changed from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1
- Target version changed from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Steffen Kamper to Xavier Perseguers
- Target version changed from 4.6.2 to 4.6.5
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom