Merge CGL changes from 4.5.3
in patchset 4 of https://review.typo3.org/2288 I applied CGL fixes to the new code that was changed since 4.5.2. Please consider applying that to the external repository's version also (maybe after we move to GIT).
There are other CGL issues in the extension still, but at least I wanted to make sure no new issues are introduced.
[TASK] Merge CGL changes from 4.5.3
During the merge of linkvalidator to core for the release of
TYPO3 4.5.3, the changed code was CGLized. Merge those changes
back so they will not be lost on next merge.
I will do next week.
BTW, do you (by chance) have a CGL-ized config for PhpStorm?
- Subject changed from CGL issues from the last 4.5.3 merge to Merge CGL changes from 4.5.3
Patch set 1 of change Ib261069388fb3d744f59b069a565751a31612d06 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/3263
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:27847e052e426c19c8b544a3e393767b7369e47f.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Category set to Linkvalidator
- Project changed from Linkvalidator to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from Linkvalidator to Linkvalidator
Also available in: Atom