Update manual for TYPO3 4.6
Manual must be updated before the release of 4.6. Already known issues:
- document new tasks (cache framework garbage collector, table garbage collector)
- change bug tracker reference
- mention the possibility of calling save() within the taks without harm. This makes it possible to modify member variables during a task's execution and save those modified values for the next run.
Patch set 1 of change I25b703d56db7c525b003e62d504676cbe270841c has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/6199
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Category set to scheduler
- Project changed from 739 to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from scheduler to scheduler
Also available in: Atom