Pagetree Filtering can't handle records moved in draft - errors and blanks
After moving a record in a draft workspace, the record can no longer be found by filtering the pagetree.
If the filter applies to a subpage of the moved record, then an error is thrown and the pagetree is not shown. The latter case relates to issue #25372.
Holds for 4.5 up till 6.0
Updated by Bart Dubelaar almost 9 years ago
Steps to reproduce all three forms of misbehavior:
1. Create two pages A & B and add a subpage C to B.
2. In a draft workspace move B inside A.
3. Search for C in the pagetree filter -> error
4. Search for B in the pagetree filet -> no result
5. Rename A to X.
6. Search for X -> no result