Don't underline the whole preview text in Web>Page content elements
Backend User Interface
Since we underline links in the backend, the Web>Page also renders all preview text inside content element boxes in underline on mouse over, because those are also links (to the edit windows). This is cluttery and ugly. So get rid of the underline of the preview text!
Reported and wished by the UX team.
[BUGFIX] Don't underline Web>Page content elements on hover
Reviewed-by: Felix Kopp
Tested-by: Felix Kopp
Reviewed-by: Georg Ringer
Tested-by: Georg Ringer
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Ralf Zimmermann
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom