Outside storages can never be displayed as public
File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
There are some edge cases where field "is_public"
can never be true. For instance whenever a
storage is located outside the document root
or for storage driven by special driver
such as Flickr, ...
- Status changed from New to Under Review
1. Cherry pick patch (gerrit #27760 should be applied as well)
2. Create and configured an "outside" storage in the BE
3. Open the record in the BE -> option "is_public" must stay unchecked.
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom