Write ClassInformation for every installed extension
The class information generator caches the currently active packages.
This runtime cache needs to be flushed every time the class information
is written, so that class information of newly activated extensions in one
request is taken into account.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/40231
steps to reproduce:
install an extension with dependencies and the class information will not be written for the extension to be installed, only for the first dependency installed
- Sprint Focus set to Stabilization Sprint
Just to make sure this is on the board as well.
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom