Implicitly allow access to Web module if access to submodule is granted
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined in
Did not analyze further yet...
#3 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 3 years ago
- File typo362.png View added
- File typo37andabove.png View added
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
As far as I can see:
1) On TYPO3 6.2, if you try to assign a submodule (like web>page) to a fe usergroup, but not the module (web) an error is given (see attached typo362.png)
2) On TYPO3 7.6.15 and the latest master, it is not possible anymore to assign a submodule, but not the parent module (see attached typo37andabove.png)
On TYPO3 7.6.15 I performed the following test:
1) create a usergroup with only Web>Page assigned
2) assign an user to the group, don't assign modules to the user.
3) create a usergroup with no modules assigned
4) assign an user with only Web>Page assigned
Do you consider this sufficient to consider this issue closed? Thank you.