Bug #70067

RTE - list with sub item has nasty p tags

Added by Falk no-lastname-given about 3 years ago. Updated about 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
-
Category:
RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
Target version:
Start date:
2015-09-24
Due date:
% Done:

0%

TYPO3 Version:
6.2
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

Hello guys,

I've tested this in Firefox 41, Chrome 45.0 and IE 11 and always becomes the parent li (ul and ol) weird p - tags (TYPO3 6.2.15).

Result:

<ul>
    <p class="bodytext">
    <li>Parent
        </p>
        <ul>
            <li>Child</li>
        </ul>
    <p class="bodytext">
    </li>
    </p>
</ul>

Best
Falk


Related issues

Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #65234: Unwanted p tag between UL and LI Closed 2015-02-23

History

#1 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 3 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed

I close this as it is a duplicate of #65234, please continue the discussion there.

if you look at the notes of #65234 you will find some workarounds.

Also available in: Atom PDF