Bug #72867

Wrong Language Parameter (Links) in Page Cache

Added by Andreas Kokott over 6 years ago. Updated about 4 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Localization
Target version:
-
Start date:
2016-01-21
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
6.2
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

We found a Bug in on of our multilingual Websites.
The Content and L Parameters are set correctly accross all languages.
On some Pages it occures, that the Content ist displayed correct but all Links are pointing to a different language.
We tried to reproduce it and only the following actions triggered this bug.
L=0 German
L=2 English
--

Language: English
-We manipulated a Form on the Website
-Replace the action in the form with the Url of a different page: index.php?id=5&L=2
-Inserted a hidden field name="L" value="0"
-Submit form

The page shows index.php?id=5&L=2 but the content is german and the link URL's got &L=2.
The page cache got populated with this wrong handled page.


Our Typoscript solution for this issue:
[globalString = HTTP_POST_VARS|L = 0]
config.no_cache = 1
[global]

Are newer Typo3 Version affected by this issue as well?
Couldn't find any Issues related to this one.

Typo3: 6.2.12
Special Language Configuration: config.defaultGetVars.L = 2

#1

Updated by Andreas Kokott over 6 years ago

The proplem occurs as well if you switch the language parameters.

Our Typoscript solution for this issue:
[globalString = HTTP_POST_VARS|L = 0]
config.no_cache = 1
[global]

#2

Updated by Susanne Moog over 4 years ago

  • Category set to Localization
  • Status changed from New to Needs Feedback

Hey,

this ticket is pretty old. Does the issue still exist? If so, can you add your typoscript language configuration?

for example you should have something like this:

config {
        linkVars = L
        sys_language_uid = 0
        sys_language_overlay = 1
        sys_language_mode = content_fallback
        language = en
        locale_all = en_US.UTF-8
        htmlTag_setParams = lang="en" dir="ltr" class="no-js" 
}
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
        config {
                sys_language_uid = 1
                language = de
                locale_all = de_DE.UTF-8
                htmlTag_setParams = lang="de" dir="ltr" class="no-js" 
        }
[global]
#3

Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed

No feedback since the last 90 days => closing this issue.

If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again and have more information about how to reproduce your problem, please reopen it or open a new issue with a reference to this one.

Thank you and best regards

Also available in: Atom PDF