Provide info to editor about current edited data record directly in the interface
I think it would be nice to provide data such as
- who last edited this record
- when did that happen
- shortcut to details about versions (optional)
directly in an editing form of any record.
Some of my editors asked about such an feature.
In my opinion this should be easy to code and help the editors a lot, or am I wrong?
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi almost 4 years ago
- File Schermata 2017-02-25 alle 23.46.19.png Schermata 2017-02-25 alle 23.46.19.png added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Some information (like the last editing time) is already available using the "i" button in list module.
1) Put this kind of information inside the "Info" Tab
2) Add the "i" button to the header bar (See attached screenshot)