"Insert link" – missing page uid when linking a content element
I came across this while trying to link a content element on a specific page with the "insert link" function of the RTE.To reproduce:
- Create an element with a RTE
- Mark some text and click the "insert link" button
- In the popup window (make sure you are on the "page" tab), click the little black arrow next to a page with some content on it
- you will see a list of content elements
- click one of the content elements, the popup will close
- toggle 'text mode' on and
- inspect the content of the RTE
You will notice that the Url is incomplete, the page uid of the page you are linking to is missing: http://typo3.dev/?id=#260
This broken links are marked as external as soon as the element is saved.
A working url would look like this: http://typo3.dev/?id=101#260
Upon inspection I have found out that the link to the content element within the "insert link" popup should normally know about the page uid it is on.
In short: the recordlist sysext has a bug in one of the templates and the page uid is missing, thus the link can not be constructed properly.
I have fixed the bug already and will push it in a few minutes.