Warning "PHP extension mysqli not loaded" when using PostgreSQL
If you use TYPO3 on a server with PostgreSQL which does not have the mysql php extensions installed the Install Tool complains about
PHP extension mysqli not loaded
TYPO3 CMS uses PHP extension mysqli but it is not loaded in your environment. Change your environment to provide this extension.
When using a PostgreSQL that extension is not necessary. The warning should only be displayed if a MySQL Connection is configured.
- Assignee set to Manuel Selbach
- Related to Task #89794: Refactoring the database check in install tool added
- Related to Epic #90719: PostgreSQL related issues added
This issue is resolved in the current release of 10.3. with a refactored process in the install tool to proof database requirements.
For more details have a look into the linked issue: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/89794
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
@Stephan Großberndt May I ask you to check the implementation mentioned above? This will not be backported to version 8 or 9.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
closing the issue as solved in 10
Also available in: Atom