input style of language overlay field breaks with long text
Backend User Interface
On Location Sprint
Tested on table:pages_language_overlay, field:author_email usind this patch: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/55868/
If you put a long string into an input field of pages_language_overlay, the input field breaks out of the grid.
Ok, I figured out that this only occurs if the "value of the default language" is long.
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jasmina Ließmann
- Status changed from In Progress to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom